Survey: How does Your High School Compare?
As detailed in our full report and summary, our study found 5 key elements that mark the difference between the higher-performing and average-performing high schools:
- Rigorous curriculum and expectations
- Innovative instructional programs and practices
- Transparent communication
- Evidence-based decision making
- Strategic targeting of resources
Based on those findings, our survey asks 5 key questions about each element that you may use to think about your own high school practices: