Publications and Presentations
In addition to books, researchers and staff share findings with many different audiences.
- A Data-Driven, Research-Based Approach to Improving Practice:The NYKids COMPASS Tool, presentation to the Data Analysis Technical Assistance Group, July 2012.
- Building Adaptive and Resilient High Schools, presentation to the National Center on Scaling Up Effective Schools, June 2012. Video (Panel 6, 0:15:23).
- Best Practice in Middle School Science. Journal of Science Teacher Education, March 2013 and Online First, May 2012.
- UAlbany identifies factors explaining higher performance among 'critical needs' elementary students. On Board, May 2012.
- The Impacts of a University Partnership on the Use of Research in School Improvement Efforts, presentation to the American Educational Research Association, April 2012.
- Collect.Analyze.Act: Follow the data to success. Principal Leadership, March 2012.
- Rallying Your Leadership Team: Putting Evidence-based Decision Making into Action, presentation to the National Association of Secondary School Principals, March 2012.
- Using Data to Support Performance of Critical Needs Students, presentation to the Data Analysis Technical Assistance Group, October 2011.
- Poverty, performance, and frog ponds: What best-practice research tells us about their connections. Phi Delta Kappan, November 2011. Abstract.
Last updated or reviewed 4/16/13