- What works for critical needs students at the elementary level - Sept. 2011
- NYKids Principal Investigator Kristen Wilcox was invited to attend the inaugural meeting of the President’s Advisory Commission on Educational Excellence for Hispanics on May 27, 2011 at the White House. Dr. Wilcox, Assistant Professor in the School of Education’s Department of Educational Theory and Practice, studies language, culture, and cognition in multicultural contexts. She currently leads NYKids’ study of elementary schools whose critical needs students, including Hispanic students, perform well on state assessments.
- UA researchers uncover reasons for success in middle school science - Nov. 2009
- Best Practices from High-Performing Middle Schools: How Successful Schools Remove Obstacles and Create Pathways to Learning, by Kristen C. Wilcox and Janet I. Angelis - Teachers College Press, 2009
- Five elements key to high school success - Feb. 9, 2009
- New report shows what makes higher performing middle schools work - Jan. 31, 2008
Last updated or reviewed 8/24/2012