Welcome to a resource to support school improvement in New York State.
NY Kids researchers teamed up with other School of Education faculty to complete Common Core related research projects in 2014- 2015. Click on the link to see findings from the Study of the Practices & Processes of Odds-Beating Schools.
The mission of NY Kids is to:
1. Inform schools about best practices. See our...
- "Find Your School" and Survey Tools to help you look at your own school’s practices
- Collections on specific issues related to school improvement:
2. Inspire schools by reporting best practices from the field. See our...
3. Improve schools through localized, targeted programs of professional development. See our...
- COMPASS Professional Development tools
- Framework of best practices at each level, with evidence to support them
Click on the links on the sidebar to navigate this site.
Visit our About Us page!