NIH AND YOU
AN OVERVIEW OF PROGRAM FUNDING AND
Tuesday, October 28 at the University at Albany
Life Sciences Research Building - D’Ambra Auditorium
This NIH mini-regional workshop is designed to assist investigators and their administrators in finding the right funding opportunities, understanding the NIH peer review process, preparing successful NIH applications, submitting electronically, and managing their award. The workshop will also provide information, tools, and contacts, to help you understand and navigate through the NIH application and award process.
Updated October 27th
WORKSHOP PRESENTATION MATERIALS
Please print and bring the materials listed below when you attend the workshop. Copies will not be available at the event.
INITIAL VERSIONS NOW AVAILABLE
- Budget Basics for Investigators
- Fundamentals of the NIH Grants Process
- Interacting Electronically with NIH
- NIH Extramural Loan Repayment Programs
- NIH Career Development Opportunities
- NIH Peer Review and Grant Writing for Success
- NIH Faculty Contact List
- NIH Presenter Background Informaton
- Acronym List
- Inside the NIH 2009!
Coming Soon: A video of the event