Media Advisory: UAlbany Launches First-Ever Branding Campaign
Contact(s): Catherine Herman (518) 956-8150ALBANY, N.Y. (April 11, 2008)
Distinguished UAlbany alumni, faculty, staff, students and invited guests will join together to launch the University's new brand. The announcement marks the culmination of a year-long process to transform input from internal and external constituents into messages that capture the University's distinctive qualities. The launch will include the unveiling of the University's new slogan.
- Interim President George Philip
- Interim Provost Susan Phillips, Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Joseph Persico, '52, best-selling author
- David Brown, '05, President and Chief Executive Officer, Capital District YMCA
- Kathryn Zox, '83, radio talk show host, VoiceAmerica Women's Network
- Brian Lillis, '08, Fans' Choice Player of the Year, America East Conference
- Other distinguished alumni, faculty, staff, students and invited guests
Monday, April 14, 12:30 p.m.
University Hall Atrium, University at Albany uptown campus, 1400 Washington Ave., Albany, N.Y.
For more news, subscribe to UAlbany's RSS headline feeds
Educationally and culturally, the University at Albany-SUNY puts "The World Within Reach" for its 18,000 students. An internationally recognized research university with 56 undergraduate majors and 128 graduate degree programs, UAlbany is a leader among all New York State colleges and universities in such diverse fields as public policy, nanotechnology and criminal justice. With a curriculum enhanced by 300 study-abroad opportunities, UAlbany launches great careers. For more information about this globally ranked University, visit www.albany.edu. For UAlbany's extensive roster of faculty experts, visit www.albany.edu/news/experts.shtml.