The following items will be needed:
- Passport Application (applications will be available at the Fair)
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship (Birth Certificate, Naturalization)
- Photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License)
Checks and Cash are the only forms of payments accepted!
Effective January 22nd, 2017
Changes to First-Class Mail
- First-Class Mail prices have increased from $0.47 to $0.49.
- There are also increases for Media Mail, Library Mail, Certificate of Mailing, Return Receipt and Signature Confirmation.
- All USPS Flat Rate have increased, please review the USPS Site.
Pick Up Window
Monday through Friday: 12:00PM-5:00PM
Phone Number: 518-442-3272
Mail Services receives mail each weekday morning from the U.S. Postal Service and delivers it to students, faculty, and staff on the uptown, downtown and East Campuses as well as to residential quads.
Academic Year Calendar
*Rapid Copy will provide FREE copies of the calendars upon request.
Academic Year Hours
Business Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Package Service Window Hours: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
New procedures for Certified/Return Receipt Mail: Mail Services now processes certified/return receipt mail electronically and there is no longer a need for the forms to be attached to your mailpiece.
Business Administration, B4
*Basement level at the corner of the Business Administration and Social Science buildings