Are You Involved?
Consider These Questions:
- Have you attended a meeting/event sponsored by a student organization on campus?
- Have you used the fitness center in the SEFCU Arena or your residence hall on campus?
- Do you participate in the intramural sports program on campus?
- Have you attended a sporting event on campus this semester?
- Do you know what the Student Association is?
- Have you visited MyInvolvement.org?
- Have you attended Danes After Dark first-run movies on a Friday night in the Performing Arts Center on campus?
- Have you joined a student organization on campus?
- Did you attend the Welcome Candlelighting Ceremony during opening Weekend?
- Have you been to Danes After Dark (any on-campus event on Thursday between 8:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. or Friday/Saturday between 8:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.)?
- Have you checked out the Danes
After Dark MyInvolvement page?
If you answered “Yes” 8 times or more, you are already very involved! You may enjoy taking on a campus leadership position in the future.
If you answered “Yes” 5 to 8 times, great job! Consider exploring the other extracurricular opportunities that UAlbany has to offer.
If you answered “Yes” fewer than 4 times, you may be missing out – UAlbany has a lot to offer! Start by identifying organizations and activities of interest that provide an outlet for your energy and talents.