There are many ways to be involved at the University at Albany:
- ATTEND events/activities
- PARTICIPATE in events/activities
- VOLUNTEER or work at events/activities
- ORGANIZE by becoming an active member of a group
- LEAD an existing group or start a new group
MyInvolvement.org is your official source for involvement opportunities at UAlbany! Sign on using your net ID and password to:
- Browse the opportunities for involvement, ranging from athletic, political, cultural, and service organizations to University-wide initiatives.
- Join an organization!
- Communicate with group leaders and other members.
- Stay up-to-date after you join.
- Track your community service hours.
- Print your Involvement Record to document all that you've done outside of the classroom while at UAlbany.
Attend Events – Visit UAlbanyGO!
The best way to get involved is by simply attending the many events that occur at the University at Albany. The best way to find those events is through UAlbanyGO - the source for up-to-the minute information on events, activities, and all that is happening on and off campus.
Grow Your Involvement Record!
Participate in the Pathways to Success program and grow your Involvement Record. Pathways to Success is a program designed to introduce you to the many ways you can get involved on campus and will help you create an overall plan for involvement while you are at UAlbany.
Participation in the Pathways to Success program is easy and begins by becoming an Involved Dane. Simply complete the following 6 Involvement Markers:
- Attend Orientation
- Attend UAlbany’s Welcome Ceremony
- Attend an Academic Event
- Attend a Student Association or Campus Programming Board Sponsored Event
- Attend an Athletic Event
- Learn More About a Student Organization
After becoming an Involved Dane, work towards completing Involvement Markers that will allow you to become an Academic Dane, Athletic Dane, Civic Dane, Intercultural Dane, Purple and Gold Dane, or Wellness Dane.
Become one Dane or ALL six Danes, it is your choice...
After all, the best pathway to success is your own!