Corporate sponsorship for this program is not only an opportunity to experience the excitement that is sure to hit our campus when these students arrive, but an opportunity to become a partner with the University at Albany as we honor and educate the region’s future workforce and make sure the best and brightest have access to the education they need to be successful.
As we plan to host the 26th Annual University at Albany Multicultural High School Achievers Award program, we anticipate approximately 300 students will be honored during the September 2013 event.
Many thanks to our sponsors
Benefits of Sponsorship
Benefits of sponsoring the University at Albany Multicultural High School Achievers Award Program at the $5,000 level includes: your company name listed as a lead sponsor:
- Your company name listed as a lead sponsor on all communication with participating school districts, parents and students
- Your company name listed as a lead sponsor in all media releases, web and print articles
- Your company name listed as a lead sponsor on all materials distributed on the day of the awards presentation
- Opportunity to hang your banner during the awards presentation ceremony
- Opportunity to provide a congratulatory gift to each student
- Opportunity to send members of your staff to the awards ceremony to represent your company.
Become a Sponsor
Contact: Terri Scalise Roller
Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships
Division of University Development
University at Albany
1400 Washington Ave.
Albany, NY 12222
Phone (518) 437-5095
Fax (518) 437-4957