The campus is located in the Town of East Greenbush, Rensselaer County, directly across the Hudson River from the City of Albany.
From most points of origin, easiest access is from Interstate Rte. 787.
- Take the Rensselaer Exit for Rtes. 9 and 20 off of Rte. 787. This travels across the river on the Dunn Memorial Bridge.
- At the end of the bridge, stay to the left, following the signs to East Greenbush via Rtes. 9 and 20.
- Staying on the main road, you will go through Rensselaer and up the hill (Columbia Turnpike Rtes. 9 and 20)
- After crossing two overpasses (but before the top of the hill) take the second left. This is marked with a large, University sign. Head through the large gate and go straight on University Place.
- After the stop sign, go straight through the security gate and park in a designated area.
- Entrance is through the doors in the glass atrium on the newest building in the complex. (i.e., to your left as you enter through the security gate)
5 minutes from downtown Albany. Free, easy parking.