Start a new RGSO
Groups seeking to become a Recognized Graduate Student Organization (RGSO) must complete the following (see Appendix A, B and C of the RGSO Handbook):
- Provide a Constitution for the RGSO
- Provide a signed statement of non-discrimination by the organization's officers.
- Complete the Funding Application Coversheet, which includes contact information for officers.
- Provide an itemized budget for the upcoming funding period for which they are seeking funding.
- Provide a list of planned events.
- Designate a GSA Representative and Alternate.
Submissions should be made electronically to the Vice President email@example.com