Graduate Education at the University at Albany
Welcome to Graduate Education at the University at Albany. Founded in 1844, UAlbany has grown into an internationally recognized public research institution offering more than 125 graduate programs in the arts, social, life and physical sciences, business, public policy, education and computing and information sciences.
In every area of study, students are instructed by faculty who are world-class scholars and teachers, many actively engaged in life-enhancing research. As mentors, they provide numerous student research opportunities, inspiring students to advance their skills and aspirations. UAlbany’s strategic location in the dynamic capital of New York State and our diversity are other enriching features of the educational experience we offer.
The Office of Graduate Education serves as a gateway to comprehensive information and resources for students. Explore our website to learn more about the graduate programs available at UAlbany. Tuition and other costs are outlined and strategies to help fund your graduate study are available. Finally, a step-by-step guide will help you prepare your application materials.
Faculty and staff work to ensure your success both on campus and upon graduation. You can take advantage of research and off-campus internship opportunities to transfer learned proficiencies to future job skills.
Upcoming Information Sessions:
Please click on the program area of interest for specific dates and times.
College of Arts & Science:
School of Business:
- All Graduate Business and Accounting Programs
- Full-time MBA Program
- Part-Time Evening MBA Program
- Weekend MBA Program
School of Education:
- All Graduate School of Education Programs
- Division of Special Education:
contact Dr. Bruce Saddler for additional information (email@example.com)
- November 17, 2015 - 7:30pm to 8:30pm in ED 335
- February 2, 2016 - 7:30pm to 8:30pm in ED 335
- March 1, 2016 - 7:30pm to 8:30pm in ED 335
- April 5, 2016 - 7:30pm to 8:30pm in ED 335
Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy:
- Open House for the Master in Public Administration Program
School of Public Health
- Information Sessions for the School of Public Health Programs
- To register to attend an Information Session please click here
School of Social Welfare
- Information Sessions for the Master of Social Work Programs