The Center for Global Health (CGH) works with our partners around the world to create meaningful global health internship opportunities for eligible students.
|Each year our first-year Master in Public Health students compete for internship positions with the Environmental Health Center located at Babes Bolya University in Cluj Napoca, Romania.
Most of these internship assignments involve a twelve-week commitment and take place during the summer semester (June thru August).
For more information contact:
Carol Whittaker, CGH Director
John Justino, CGH Deputy
Examples of recent Global Health MPH Internship Experiences
- Social Marketing/Health Promotion in Monrovia, Liberia (with Population Services International)
- Field Epidemiology and Community Health in Ddegeya Village,
Uganda (with Engeye Health)
|Our Center works with partner organizations around the world to create hands-on, field-based internship experiences for students interested in global health.
- Environmental Health in Cluj Napoca, Romania (with
Babes Bolyai University)
- Epidemiology in Gujarat State, India (with the Indian Institute
of Technology Gandhinagar)
- Malaria Prevention in Accra, Ghana (with The University of
Ghana School of Public Health and the National Malaria