Global Health Certificate
The University at Albany School of Public Health will soon offer (pending final approval) a fifteen-credit Certificate in Global Health.
The Certificate is designed to equip graduate students, doctors, and other public health professionals with an in-depth understanding of the complexities and realities of global health. Participants of the program will enhance their capacity to design, manage, support and evaluate global health interventions.
Certificate Course Requirements
All students wishing to complete the Global Health Certificate must take the following five courses (15 credits). Click on the course numbers listed below to see its course description.
- HPM 645 Introduction to Global Health (3 credits)
- EPI 630 Global Perspectives in Epidemiology (3 credits)
- HPM 655 International Health Economics (3 credits)
- HPM 656 Comparative Health Systems (3 credits)
- EHS 607 Global Perspectives in Environmental Health (3 credits)