Performing Arts Center
Now more than ever is the time to turn to the arts to entertain, enlighten, engage, educate, inspire, rejuvenate and provide respite. Music to uplift your spirit. Theatre to challenge and impassion you. Dance to stir your inner emotions. The arts reflect upon the past, keep us alive in the moment and bring hope for the future. They connect us to each other and to our humanity.
Support is welcome at any level and benefits can be tailored to support your organizational goals.
Benefits of supporting the Performing Arts Center include:
- Organization’s name and/or logo on promotional materials (which could include posters, flyers, mailers, web site, etc.) and the playbill;
- Organization’s name and/or logo on signage in Performing Arts Center lobby;
- Performance tickets for your organization to use for clients, employee gifts;
- Introduction of your organization and members in attendance from the stage prior to a performance;
- “Meet the Artists” events can be coordinated for some events.
- Advertisements in the playbill are also available in the $225 to $1275 range.
Learn more about this partnership opportunity
Contact: Terri Scalise Roller, Associate Director of Corporate Partnerships