School of Business Office of Career Services
Learn more about the following partnership opportunities
Contact: Terri Scalise Roller, Associate Director of Corporate Partnerships
Programs are tailored to your indusry and student interests.
Benefits of sponsorship opportunities ranging from $2,500 - $5,000:
- Sponsors will be included in media, print and web publications and announced during the final etiquette dinner program
- Participate in classroom and other program activities
- Serve as a mentor to students in the program
- Advise students as they begin to search for internships and full-time employment
School of Business Alumni Job Board
A searchable online database of job and internship opportunities viewed exclusively by School of Business students and alumni.
Benefits of sponsorship at the $3,000 level:
- Company logo will be displayed prominently on the Job Board website
- Sponsors will be included in all media, print and web publications for the Job Board
School of Business Career Resource Guide
An online guide available to all current students and alumni of the School of Business.
Benefits of sponsorship opportunities ranging from $3,000-$5,000:
- Comapny logo will be displayed prominently on all versions of the Career Resource Guide
- Sponsors will be included in all media, print and web publications for the Career Resource Guide