Are you seeking Foundation funding? Please start here.
The Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations (OCFR) at the University at Albany assists faculty and staff with seeking grants from foundations and corporations for their projects. Grants that are awarded from private foundations are processed through The University at Albany Foundation (UAF). By completing this form, you are confirming that you have discussed your project with, and received approval from your Dean and Department Chair. You are also prepared to lead the project through the proposal process, and to meet the criteria for working with OCFR, UAF, and the guidelines of prospective funders.
Successful Proposals include the following:
- Project Description
- Problem or Statement of Need (or Opportunity)
- Goals and Objectives
- Project Activities: Methodology or Procedure(s)
- An Evaluation Plan
- Project Sustainability
The form below provides a solid start for a successful proposal.
- Please complete the form with as much information as possible to guide our research and approach to prospects.
- Be specific in your responses, and write for a general audience (not for the OCFR only).
Provide the initial budget information requested.
- Once you receive your Dean’s and Department Chair’s (or Director’s) approval, please be sure to check the box below.