New York Giants 2012 Summer Training Camp
The Super Bowl XLVI Champion New York Giants are headed back to the University at Albany this summer for the 16th season. Camp opens July 27 and runs through August 14, with practices starting at 1 p.m.
You’ve come to the right place to get directions to camp, find out more about UAlbany and the Capital Region-- including lodging and food options -- or to learn about UAlbany's 19 Division I championship-caliber athletics programs.
Due to current construction on the UAlbany campus, locations for practices and access has changed. For immediate updates and schedule changes, follow @giants and @ualbanysports on Twitter.
2012 New York Giants Training Camp Schedule
- Thurs., July 26: Players Report
- Fri., July 27: 1 p.m.
- Sat., July 28: 1 p.m.; Autograph Day (immediately following practice)
- Sun., July 29: 1 p.m.
- Mon. July 30: 1 p.m.
- Tues., July 31: No Practice
- Wed., Aug. 1: 1 p.m.
- Thurs., Aug. 2: 1 p.m.
- Fri., Aug. 3: 1 p.m.
- Sat., Aug. 4: 1 p.m.
- Sun., Aug. 5: No Practice
- Mon., Aug. 6: 1 p.m.
- Tues., Aug. 7: 1 p.m.
- Wed., Aug. 8: 1 p.m.; Giants Youth Day
- Thurs., Aug. 9: No Practice
- Fri., Aug. 10: at Jacksonville, 7:30 p.m.
- Sat., Aug. 11: No Practice
- Sun., Aug. 12: 1 p.m.
- Mon., Aug. 13: 1 p.m.
- Tues., Aug. 14: 1 p.m.
- Wed., Aug. 15: No Practice - Break Camp