GAC Meeting, 4/21/03, 3:30PM, CC370
Graduate Academic Council
The next meeting of the Council is scheduled for this coming Monday, April
21, 2003 at 3:30PM in Campus Center room 370.
1. Review of the GAC Minutes from 3/31/03 (attached)
2. DA Program in Humanistic Studies- Prof. Winn
3. Proposal to establish a MS Program in Forensic Biology (hard copy via campus mail) - J. Mascarenhas, guest presenter 2. Dean's Report - J. Mumpower
4. DA Program in Humanistic Studies- Dean Wick-Pelletier
5. Chair's Report - C. MacDonald
6. Committee on Admissions & Academic Standing Report (attached) - H.
7. Committee on Curriculum & Instruction Report (attached) - L. Raffalovich
8. Committee on Educational Policy & Procedure - R. Irving
UAC/GAC Proposal to revise Academic Grievance Policy (attached)
9. Other Business