Verify your personal information, including your name and social security number, and submit any changes to the Registrar's Office.

  • If your name and/or social security number are incorrect or you now have a taxpayer identification number, please use this form to submit corrections to the Registar's Office.

    • The IRS requires that we collect your social security number or taxpayer identification number¬†for use in issuing tax documents (1098-Ts). To learn more about 1098-Ts, please click here.