Save a trip to our office. Several important forms can be downloaded from the links on this page. Any PDF documents shown below must be viewed in Adobe® Reader®. This is a free program available at Adobe's website. Download Adobe Reader.
- Application to End Probation – used by students to apply for an early end to Disciplinary Probation.
- Release of Information Form – allows staff to discuss your conduct case with the individual(s) named on the form.
- Conduct Board Member Application – become a member of our conduct board which hears and decides student conduct cases. Please fill out an application available through “MyInvolvement.org” by visiting the “Conduct Board” organization page (must be logged in via MyUAlbany).
- Hearing Officer Application – for faculty and staff interested in hearing conduct cases and advising student boards. (coming soon)
- University Community Accountability Board Facilitator Application – become a member of UCAB and use a restorative justice approach to resolving conduct cases (coming soon)
- VAIR – Violation of Academic Integrity Report – used by faculty to violations of the academic integrity codes to the Undergraduate and Graduation Education Office.