Instructor: Robert Yagelski
Computer Documentation for English 303Z
The use of computers for a variety of purposes will be central to this course. The following links will help you use the computers effectively for your work in the course:
- Computer Procedures for English 303Z. This link will take you to an extensive web page with information on how to do all the important procedures you'll need to master for this course, including using email, using the course newsgroup, and uploading documents to your vax account.
- TopClass. This link will take you to a web page with instructions for and a link to TopClass, which is a web-based program for online conferencing, discussion, and document sharing. We will use this site, maintained by the SUNY-Albany Computing Services, to share and discuss drafts of essays that you write for English 303Z.
- Instructions for Coding Your Essays in HTML. This page provides simple instructions for turning your essays into HTML documents so that we can then publish them on our course web site.
- Computer Lab Documentation. This site contains important information about the computers, printer, and other resources in the computer lab in Social Sciences 145.
- Libraries, Computing, and Networks. This link will take you to the SUNY-Albany library's web site containing information regarding the university's computer resources.
Return to English 303 Syllaweb.
Go to Course Schedule.
Go to Course Requirements.
Return to Top of This Page.