Campus Standards & Guidelines
Standard and enforceable design guidelines for all design and construction work done on campus for use by in-house staff (architects, engineers, shops, etc.) and consultants.
- Support goals and objectives of relevant planning documents
- Help facilitate the design and construction process
- Promote ease of operation and maintenance of campus facilities and grounds
- Accommodate future renovations and alterations
- Ensure that work on campus results in a functional, integrated whole, compatible with its surroundings and furthering the mission of the institution