I Want to Know More About:
Whether you are looking for . . .
- 16 New York State-approved teaching certificates in a wide range of subjects and specialties;
- Masters-level online degrees in Curriculum Development and Instructional Technology, Early Childhood Education (leads to professional certification in Early Childhood Education only) and Childhood Education (leads to professional certification in Childhood Education only);
- A three-year program leading to New York State certification as school psychologist;
- Nationally ranked program in teacher education
- Educational research exploring the latest outcomes and the practical models-to-come in critical areas of the modern educational field;
- A comprehensive degree that prepares educators for three different teaching certificates in childhood education;
- New York State-approved degrees leading to permanent teacher certification;
- Gateway degrees to careers as school principal or superintendent; or
- A host of other opportunities that put “The World Within Reach” for professionals in education,
. . . UAlbany’s School of Education has nationally ranked graduate degree study suited to your needs and aspirations.
Home to some 1,500 graduate students actively pursuing any of 48 different master’s, certificate and doctoral degrees, the School’s graduate programs are models of quality and innovation.