Support the Department of Economics
What can my support do?
- Promote economic research
- Improve the Department's undergraduate and graduate programs
- Help worthy undergraduates (through the Taimour Khan Memorial Scholarship)
- Help worthy graduate students (through Graduate Student Support)
- Promote and reward Ph.D. student research (through the Pong Lee Memorial Fund)
- Promote and reward undergraduate instruction (through Graduate Student Support designated for the Helen Horowitz award)
- Promote and reward undergraduate attainment (through the Gordon Karp Memorial Fund)
- Expand the library's collection of Economic literature (through the Economics Library Fund)
How can I support the Department?
You can make a tax-deductible donation by:
- Using the on-line donation form
- Mailing a check to: University at Albany Foundation, 1400 Washington Ave.,
Albany, NY 12222
Donations are processed through the University at Albany Foundation. To make sure your gift goes to its intended use, please specify the gift's destination on your check, in the accompanying letter, or in the comments field of the online form. Please be as specific as possible (e.g., "Economics: Taimour Khan Memorial Scholarship").
You can also support the Department in other ways, such as establishing internships, networking, or simply telling other people about us.
If you are considering a major donation or initiative, or just have questions, please contact: