The East Campus is located in the Town of East Greenbush, Rensselaer County, directly across the Hudson River from the City of Albany.
Our address is:
1 University Place
Rensselaer, NY 12144
From most points of origin, easiest access is from Interstate Rte. 787 or Route 20 from Albany.
From 787: Take the Rensselaer Exit for Rtes. 9 and 20 off of Rte.787. This travels across the river on the Dunn Memorial Bridge.
From Albany: Take Rt. 20East (pick it up at the bottom of Madison Avenue at the intersection with S. Pearl Street. This travels across the river on the Dunn Memorial Bridge.
After entering Rensselaer follow the directions below:
- At the end of the bridge, stay to the left, following the signs to East Greenbush via Rtes. 9 and 20.
- Staying on the main road, you will go through Rensselaer and up the hill (Columbia Turnpike - Rtes. 9 and 20).
- After crossing two overpasses, take a left at the light at the top of the hill. This entrance is marked with a large University sign.
- The first building you will see is a large white and glass building, the Gen*NY*Sis Center for Excellence in Cancer Genomics.
- The School of Public Health is past the Gen*NY*Sis Center (on the left).
- The main lab building and biotech business incubator is the brick semi-circular building straight back past the School of Public Health.