for Use of UAlbany Downtown Campus Conference/Meeting Room Reservations
a Reservation          Return
to Downtown Conference Room Reservations
- These rooms are for use by academic and administrative units of
the Downtown Campus and University at Albany.
- Consideration will be given to external users only if they are
closely affiliated with or are co-sponsored by Downtown Campus or University units
- Please note a minimum of 30 minutes between bookings will be allowed.
- The table configuration in Draper 105, Draper 115, and the
Rudolf Room is fixed.
- If Milne 200 or The Levitt Room requires a furniture
reconfiguration, please notify the Downtown Plant Office by work order one
week in advance - for more information call the Plant Office at 442-3465.
Specify on the work order when the furniture can be returned to its original
configuration. Indicate on the reservation request form that the furniture
will be shifted so adequate set up and take down time will be allowed.
- Additional audio-visual equipment may be ordered by email to email@example.com.
- To request a conference/meeting room, use the online
request form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request will not be confirmed until you receive an e-mail response.
- Food Service may be ordered by calling the Manager
of the Downtown Cafe at 442-5977.
- Please notify Jenifer Watson at 442-5204 or email@example.com of any reservation
cancellations so the room may be made available to others.