for Use of UAlbany Downtown Campus Conference/Meeting Room Reservations
- These rooms are for use by academic and administrative units of
the Downtown Campus and University at Albany.
- Consideration will be given to external users only if they are
closely affiliated with or are co-sponsored by Downtown Campus or University units
- Please note a minimum of 30 minutes between bookings will be allowed.
- The table configuration in Draper 105, Draper 115, and the
Rudolf Room is fixed.
- If Richardson 002, Milne 200 or The Levitt Room requires a furniture reconfiguration, please notify the Downtown Plant Office by work order one week in advance - for more information call the Plant Office at 442-3465. Specify on the work order when the furniture can be returned to its original configuration. Contact Jennifer Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to determine the amount of setup and breakdown time needed so that it can be included in the reservation.
- Additional audio-visual equipment may be ordered by email to email@example.com.
- To request a conference/meeting room, use the online
request form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request will not be confirmed until you receive an e-mail response.
- Food Service/Catering arrangements can be made by visiting https://ualbanydining.com/catering/index.html.
- Please notify Jenifer Watson at 442-5204 or email@example.com of any reservation
cancellations so the room may be made available to others.
a Reservation          Return
to Downtown Conference Room Reservations