for Use of UAlbany Downtown Campus Technology Classrooms
a Reservation         Return
to Technology Classroom Reservations
- Scheduling priority will be given to the Schools and Colleges on the Downtown
Campus and instructors of credit-bearing courses who will make full use of
the classroom technology.
- Every effort will be made to maximize use of the technology classrooms and
to provide reasonable access for faculty users from all four academic units.
- Technology classrooms may be scheduled through Jennifer Watson.
- To request a technology classroom, use the online
request form or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Your request will not be confirmed until you receive an e-mail response.
- Whenever possible, a minimum of 30 minutes between classes will be allowed.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in any technology classroom.
- Information Technology Services provides computing and audiovisual support
for the technology classrooms.
- Instructors who need a technology orientation or experience equipment problems
should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Please notify Jennifer Watson at 442-5204 or email@example.com of any reservation cancellations
so the room may be made available to others.