Graduate School Admission Representative Information
The Graduate and Professional School Fair at the University at Albany is a great opportunity for you to speak with a variety of prospective students from schools around the Capital District. Our goal is to provide students in the Capital Region with comprehensive information about graduate schools.
The University at Albany is an internationally recognized public research institution with nearly 18,000 students at the graduate and undergraduate levels. Students choose from more than 100 undergraduate majors and minors and 120-plus graduate programs. Many of these programs are nationally ranked. The University is strategically located at the state capital of New York and near several other renowned colleges and institutions.
Registration for the Graduate and Professional School Fair can be done online. Our registration fee includes one 6’X 2 1/2’ table with two representatives, parking, wireless access, and light refreshment. Additional representatives can register for an additional fee. Registration also includes information about your school in the program and a link to your school from this website. Ads can be purchased for an additional fee.
- Registration Fee: $100.00 (2 representatives)
- Additional representatives: $25 each
- Ad prices: Full page - $100; 1/2 page - $75; 1/4 page - $50
- All fees are NON REFUNDABLE
Please make checks payable to "The University at Albany," and mail to the following address.
Cathy Parker/Grad Fair
Career Services, SL G-50
University at Albany
1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Return to top
Registration for the Graduate Fair is done in 2 steps.
1) Create a Userid and Password for our on-line system. If you registered last year your Userid and password are still valid. You will first be asked to identify the organization that you represent. If your college or university is not listed, you will need to enter information about your institution before you proceed to adding your own contact information. You will receive an email letting you know when your entry has been approved. You can register for the fair at the same time as when you create your login but when you logout, you will not be able to go back into the system again until you are approved.
2) Register for the Graduate and Professional School Fair. Once you have received your approval email, you will be able to log into the system and register for the event. Once you have logged in, choose Career Fairs and Events from the top navigation bar. Follow the instructions to register for the Fair. When your event registration is approved, you will receive information on where to send your payment and an invoice.
- In the field titled Program information you need to enter the information you wish to include in our program. There is a limit of 100 words
- The title you use for your school or organization when you register will be the title we use in our program as well.
If you have any problems with registration please contact Cathy Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 437 4908
Return to top
Placing an Ad in the program
You can use our on-line system to sign-up to place an ad in our program. Ads must be submitted and paid for by 9/21/12. Ads must be in .jpg or .pdf format. Prices and ad size specifications are below.
- Full page: 6.5"w and 9"h - $100
- ½ page: 6.5"w and 4.5"h - $75
- Back cover: 6.5"w and 9"h - $600
- Inside covers: 6.5"w and 9"h - $400
Submit your ad to email@example.com
If your registration has already been approved and you wish to change it to include an ad, please email career services and we will enable you to make changes to it.
Return to top