International Association of Facilitators
Group Facilitation: A Research & Applications Journal
Accepted articles should be checked by the author to ensure that all of the submission requirements have been met. Following is a final submission checklist.
- Authors' names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and e-mail
- A 75-125 word narrative biographical sketch of each author
- Acknowledgments, if any
- An abstract
- List of keywords
- Complete references in the format specified in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA Style Guide)
- Any surveys, data collection instruments, etc. in appendices
- Suggest two or more pull-out quotes (quotes from your paper
that convey key ideas that will attract the readers attention).
- Permission to use any photographs, art work, or copyrighted
- Each figure and graphic in a separate file in TIFF, BMP, PICT, PNG, or PPT format (GIF and JPEG formats are NOT acceptable) and in hardcopy
For book reviews:
For the book that is reviewed:
- Title, author(s), publisher, city state/ province/ country in which publisher is located, year of publication, total number of pages, ISDN number.
For the author of the review:
- Author's name, address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail.
- A 75-125 word narrative biographical sketch.