Ceremony for all bachelor's, master's, certificate & doctoral candidates.
Sunday, December 7, 2014 @ 1:00 P.M.
The ceremony is held inside the SEFCU Arena, and lasts approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.
* Guest tickets ARE required for this ceremony.*
Graduates - be sure to check your official albany.edu email and this website for updates on ticket distribution and other commencement related information.
- STEP 1:
SUBMIT your degree application with the Registrar's Office on MyUAlbany.
- Undergraduate degree application deadline: October 3rd
- Graduate degree application deadline: October 17th
- STEP 2:
COMPLETE your commencement registration on MyUAlbany beginning October 6th.
- STEP 3:
NOTIFY family & guests - ceremony is on Sunday, December 7 at 1:00 p.m.
- STEP 3:
PICK UP your guest tickets.
- STEP 4:
GET your regalia (and class ring, etc.) from the bookstore.
University Bookstore important info:
For information on University Auxiliary Services available on campus the day of the ceremony please visit: www.albany.edu/uas/commencement_services.php
- Doctoral candidates: custom made PhD regalia can be purchased through October 21st.
- Doctoral candidates: PhD regalia can be rented through November 7th.
- Master's and Bachelor's regalia will be available to purchase starting on October 27th.
- Diploma frames, class rings, announcements and other commencement related items will be available from the University Bookstore beginning October 29th.