Your gift to the department of chemistry could help support us in the following ways:
- Fully establish the new Chemical Biology instructional laboratory (equipment)
- Update Physical Chemistry instructional laboratory (equipment)
- Update Advanced Synthesis instructional laboratory (equipment)
- Atomic Absorption instrument for Instrumental/Analytical instructional laboratory
- Department weekly seminar program – invited scholars
- Master’s level research project – summer support
- Awards upon graduation to both graduate and undergraduate students that recognize excellence in scholarship and teaching
- Renovation of the Chemistry Learning Center – tutoring for undergraduates by teaching assistants
- Undergraduate research projects - lab work
- Forensics annual projects by undergraduates
- Graduate student travel to conferences
- Scholarship to support diversity in CHEMISTRY for new PhD graduate students
Donations are processed through the University at Albany Foundation and are fully tax deductible. You can give now in one of the following ways:
- Using the On-Line donation form. Please be sure to designate your gift to "other" and enter "Department of Chemistry" in comments.
- Mailing a check to: University at Albany Foundation, 1400 Washington Ave., Albany, NY 12222. Specify Department of Chemistry in the memo section of the check.
Thank you for your consideration.