You may use the resources and suggestions provided below to help you prepare for your presentation.
The typical poster size at NTCIR is 36" x 48".
Please arrive by 8AM to set up your poster
● Block, S. M. (1996). Do's and Don'ts of Poster Presentation. Biophysical Journal, 71(6), 3527-3352. [Full text PDF at the Stanford Block Lab]
● bluegoldstriptemplate.ppt can be found on the Universty at California Web page Templates and Posters
● postertemplate.ppt can be found on the Swarthmore Web page Advice on designing scientific posters
● 36 inch templates can be found on the MegaPrint, Inc. Web page PowerPoint templates for scientific research posters
● You may email slides to firstname.lastname@example.org, bring them on a flash drive, or email them to yourself.
● Sessions are 35 minutes. We suggest 25 minutes to speak and 10 minutes for Q&A.
● One or more organizers will be assigned to your session.