Call for Proposals
We are looking for papers detailing research projects or graduate dissertations on subjects related to Information Science topics. Such topics can cover Business information systems, library systems, and computerized Information Technology.
We will also have a poster display available for researchers to demonstrate progress on research that is not ready to be reported in a paper or presentation.
Selected presenters and posters will be invited to present their research during the conference. Please design your presentation to last 25 minutes, including any questions and answers section.
Topics for consideration can include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Data Security and Information Assurance
- Privacy, Governmental, and Societal issues
- Business Information and Decision Systems
- Decision and Policy Sciences
- Information Technology and Learning
- Organizational structures, both informational and institutional
- Geographic information systems
- Human-Computer Interaction
Please submit abstracts no later than April 06, 2014. If you have any questions please direct them to NTIR@albany.edu. Selected presenters will be notified via electronic mail on April 1st, 2014.