CAS Conference Rooms
Various conference rooms are available for use by CAS faculty and staff. These rooms are meeting rooms and are not to be scheduled for classes.
- AS-122 (Arts and Sciences Building)
- HU-290 (Humanities Building)
- HU-354 (Humanities Building)
Checking Availability of Conference Rooms
In Microsoft Outlook, select
From Room List
Select desired conference room.
Reserving a Conference Room
Contact the Dean’s Office at 442-4651 or by e-mailing Rick Ruotolo
- Phone number, email
- Desired date and time
Please Note: Based on some trends for earlier reservations
that have been noted by the Dean’s Office support staff, the CAS Dean’s Office
has made some revisions in the dates that we will begin the reservations process
for the CAS Departments.
First Monday in August – fall and first two weeks of spring semesters
First Monday in December – spring and first two weeks of summer semesters
First Monday in April – summer and first two weeks of fall semester
*For non-CAS entities, scheduling will not take place until one week before the start of classes.
Using the Conference Room
Sign out the key to the conference room from the College Office, Arts and Sciences Building, Room 217. Return and sign the key in a timely fashion.
Room AS-122 (Arts and Sciences Building)
- Food Allowed-Yes
- Notes- Conference style. Table, screen, whiteboard, computer, projector, VCR.
Room HU-290 (Humanities Building)
- Food Allowed-No
- Notes- Conference Style, Table, 2 plasma screens,computer, overhead projector, portable projection screen, chalkboard. This room is equipped for Videoconferencing. Videoconferencing services must be arranged through ITS. Please see the ITS webpage to request videoconferencing.
Room HU-354 (Humanities Building)
- Food Allowed-Yes
- Notes- Classroom style. Computer, Table, Lectern, portable screen and overhead projector, chalkboard.