Weekend MBA Program
How do you choose the best executive MBA program for your needs? The School of Business recommends that you conduct a hard-nosed cost-benefit analysis as you would for any business investment. When you do, you’ll soon realize that our Weekend MBA Program is the value leader -- the only New York executive MBA program that delivers, in one affordable package:
- Cutting-edge learning that you can readily apply in your own workplace on Monday morning!;
- The cohort study model -- a collaborative learning approach that matches you with a small cohort of skilled and motivated professionals from diverse industries and positions for the entire 22 months of your degree studies;
- Expansive international training, including an executive trip abroad to learn first-hand from foreign business leaders;
- All-inclusive support services, first-rate meals, and state-of-the-art learning technologies in our spacious Executive Education Center;
- Direct involvement from start to finish with Program Director Don Purdy, our skilled faculty, and supportive administrative staff.
A Compelling Part-Time MBA Experience
The Weekend MBA Program is consistently top-ranked by our satisfied graduates, who report that it translates directly into improved job performance and rapid career enhancement. We believe we offer a high quality MBA program, as attested by our unique dual AACSB-accreditation in business and accounting. Moreover, these unique benefits are available for less than the cost of other executive programs in the state.
Clicking through the Learn More About links on this page will give you a comprehensive understanding of the Weekend MBA Program. If you’ve already studied the program and are ready, find out How to Apply, or attend an upcoming information session. Program Director Don Purdy also welcomes your personal calls or emails at any time if you’d like to discuss your questions one-on-one. You can reach him through any of the channels below.
Donald G. Purdy, M.A.,
Director, University at Albany Weekend MBA Program
1400 Washington Avenue, Massry Center for Business 203A
Albany, NY 12222
Phone: 518.956.8381 | Fax: 518.442.4042