When you enroll in our award-winning Full-Time MBA program, you will be joining a truly talented community of faculty, staff, and students with the same goal: to grow a new class of MBA students ready to launch their career. Through a carefully designed program which combines coursework and field projects, you will gain valuable work experience. As a Full-Time MBA student, you will have the opportunity to transform your earnings potential with a concentration in one of the following:
- UAlbany has the only MBA specialization in the nation to broadly integrate technology into their human resource curriculum.
- The UAlbany HRIS specialization combines the best of an MBA with the best of a specialized master's degree in HR.
- According to Salary.com and Money Magazine: #4 best job to have in America is a human resource manager and HR manager jobs are predicted to grow by nearly 25% in the next five years.
- The average starting salary for an HR manager is $62,000.
- Complete a two-semester field project
- Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills while growing as an IT professional.
- Learn how to manage and analyze the information resources of a modern technology-enabled organization.
- Apply new technologies while completing a two-semester field project
- Become a leader in the on-going technology revolution.