Learn More About
How to Apply
You are on your way to an MBA! Please know that your application will be carefully reviewed and considered by a dedicated team of admissions professionals. Please feel free to call us at (518) 956-8320, or email Zina Lawrence at email@example.com, if you have any questions.
A complete application includes:
- A University at Albany graduate application
- Application fee — $75 payable online with your application.
- Transcripts from all educational institutions you have attended (Note: it is important to send in all transcripts in order to be considered for waiver credit).
- An official copy of your GMAT score. You must request official scores be sent to UAlbany either at the time you take the exam or afterward. In some cases, we will accept GRE or LSAT scores. A GMAT waiver is available for current UAlbany undergraduate students, or students graduating from AACSB-accredited institutions, with a GPA of 3.6.
- Three letters of recommendation. At least one letter of recommendation must be from a faculty member. Recommendations from current and/or previous employers and faculty at UAlbany or other universities are encouraged.
- A copy of your resume that provides detailed information about your education and experience.
- Statement of Goals outlining your personal and professional goals, and objectives for the Full-Time MBA program.
- International Students will also need to submit:
-TOEFL or IELTS score