The Professional MBA Research Forum is the capstone event for your Evening MBA program of study. You will work independently with a faculty advisor on your final master’s research thesis and present your findings in a poster presentation at the end of the semester. This is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your hard work to the local business community and your professional colleagues!
2012 Research Topic examples:
- Finance: Do VC’s Time the Market? Market Conditions, Investment Selection, and Exit Choice
- Information Technology Management: Self-Service Business Intelligence: An Argument for Empowering the End-User
- Management: Can Co-Workers Trump Perceptions of, and Commitment to, the Organization?
- Marketing: The Use of Non-Traditional Marketing Strategies to Engage the 25 to 34 Year-Old Age Demographic
- New Venture Development: The Growth of Energy Efficient IT Services