Graduate Student Services
For UAlbany MBA and MS Accounting and Taxation Degree Programs
The School of Business Office of Graduate Student Services provides admission information and academic advisement services for the full- time MBA, Evening MBA , MS Accounting and Taxation degree programs. Our full-time professional staff is available for in-person and phone consultation in the Graduate Student Services Office located right in the School of Business.
If you’re looking for a detailed review of UAlbany’s School of Business graduate programs, start with Zina Lawrence, Director of the Office of Graduate Student Services.
She answers MBA and MS Accounting and Taxation program questions from prospective students like:
- Do I need to have an undergraduate degree in business or accounting?
- How many course and/or credits hours will I need to complete the MBA or MS Accounting degree?
- What type of graduate business and accounting courses will I be taking?
- Can I transfer in credits from other institutions?
She also answers application and admission questions like:
- What are the MBA or MS Accounting and Taxation program admission requirements?
- What materials are needed to complete an application?
- What is the application deadline?
- How do I submit an application?
Once admitted you will find that academic advisement is an essential component to the successful and timely completion of your graduate program. Zina Lawrence is the full-time, professional academic advisor for the on-campus MBA and MS Accounting and Taxation degree programs.
You bring a unique academic and professional background to our graduate programs. For this reason, all students are required to participate in initial academic advisement. And, as you progress in your program, you are encouraged to consult regularly with your graduate academic advisor to ensure proper course selection and to have your programmatic questions answered.