To begin the process of applying for admission to one of the graduate business degree programs at University at Albany School of Business, please select from the list below. Each program has different admissions requirements, and some have special requirements for international students.
Please note that the actual application process takes place through the University at Albany Admissions Website, but you can return to the School of Business Website at any time by clicking your Back Button or bookmark this page.
If you have questions or need assistance, send us an email [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org] with your question, contact info, and the best way to reach you and someone will respond promptly.
- Full-Time MBA - If you recently earned your baccalaureate degree and want to continue your studies and enhance your knowledge before entering the workplace, or have been in the workplace and want to make a career change, this is the right MBA program for you.
- Evening MBA Program - If you need flexible scheduling to accommodate part-time MBA study into your work and family obligations our evening MBA program may be right for you.
- Weekend MBA Program - This a unique part-time MBA program is for professionals who unable to get to classes on weekday evenings. It is also well-suited to executives who want to complete an MBA degree in only two years.
- Graduate Accounting Programs - The University at Albany School of Business is widely known for the breadth of our degree offerings, each designed to impart the necessary knowledge for a specific accounting specialty.
Specialized Business Programs - The School of Business also offers some of the unique programs to students with specialized needs and interests
- JD/MBA - Earn your Juris Doctor and an MBA in this program run in partnership with Albany Law School
- Certificate in Information Security - Learn about the latest technologies in the fast growing field of information security
- Interdisciplinary Ph.D. - Earn a Ph.D. degree in this program run in partnership with the College of Computing and Information's Department of Informatics
Graduate Information Sessions - Learn more about the opportunities that await you in the School of Business by attending one of our Graduate Informatin Sessions