The UAlbany Fund
Support of the UAlbany Fund, through the Dean's Initiative for Academic Excellence, serves as the school's venture capital fund. Flexibility is of fundamental importance. The fund provides unrestricted dollars for immediate use to the School of Business, to accommodate the greatest need at any particular time, allowing the Dean to direct your generous gift to the area of greatest opportunity or need—immediately.
Every person has the opportunity to participate in and support the mission of the School. Please take a role in providing for the School’s well-being and future. Your participation is of utmost importance.
The Dean's Initiative for Academic Excellence provides resources to allow the Dean to take advantage of program enhancements as they arise, for instance, the Fund:
- Enhances student services in career and professional development and placement;
- Attracts a diverse and quality faculty;
- Renovates and updates classrooms with the latest technology;
- Develops marketing materials that will attract a larger number of qualified students to our undergraduate and graduate programs; and
- Provides additional sources of financial aid for students.
By investing in the School of Business, you not only help provide needed assistance to current students —you contribute to the value of your own degree.
Your support of the UAlbany Fund is crucial and allows the School of Business to provide an exceptional business education, and the student-centered programs and initiatives that you have come to expect from the University at Albany.
Thank you in advance for your generosity. To make a gift, please visit: Click here for an online giving form.