Office of Career Services
“If you need any career guidance-from mock interviews, to career counseling, to finding jobs and internships you can look to the School of Business Career Services office to help you, I could not be more grateful for my experience at UAlbany and will continue to keep connected as a proud alumnus of the School of Business”.
- Chendell Aufiero, ’12, Change Management and Training Analyst at TimeLink
We specialize in preparing you to be a competitive force in the work place. As a student you will get a terrific return on your educational investment and receive fulltime and internships opportunities from small and medium-sized firms, as well as Fortune 500 companies including:
- Ernst & Young
- JP Morgan Chase
- Katz Media
- Pitney Bowes
- PricewaterhouseCoopers and many more.
Our office offers the following services throughout the academic year:
- Resume and cover letter development and critiques
- Mock Interviews
- Networking events with alumni and prospective employers
- Weekly emails of job and internship opportunities
- Financial Analyst Career Boot Camp
- Seminars in dining etiquette, networking, job search strategies, and resume writing
- Career counseling
- Career exploration and assessments
If you have questions about the School of Business Office of Career Services, please contact Deirdre Sweeney, Director of Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or John Levato, Assistant Dean at email@example.com. John Levato's profile can also be found on LinkedIn.
Look at a detailed list of job placement statistics to see the careers that UAlbany School of Business students have begun.