To begin the process of applying for admission to a University at Albany School of Business degree program, please select from the list below. Each program has different admissions requirements, and some have special requirements for international students.
Please note that the actual application process takes place through the University at Albany Undergraduate Admissions or Graduate Admissions Websites. You can return to the School of Business Website at any time by clicking your Back Button or by bookmarking this page.
If you have questions or need assistance, send us an email with your question, contact info, and the best way to reach you and someone will respond promptly.
- Direct Admit - Highly qualified incoming freshmen can apply to have their admissions to the UAlbany School of Business guaranteed
- Undergraduate Admission Requirements - Whether coming in to the School of Business as a direct admit freshman, an existing Ualbany undergradaute student or a transfer student from another school, learn the requirements to begin your Shool of business studies.
- Full-Time MBA - If you recently earned your baccalaureate degree and want to continue your studies and enhance your knowledge before entering the workplace, or have been in the workplace and want to make a career change, this is the right MBA program for you.
- Evening MBA Program - If you need flexible scheduling to accommodate part-time MBA study into your work and family obligations our evening MBA program may be right for you.
- Weekend MBA Program - This a unique part-time MBA program is for professionals who unable to get to classes on weekday evenings. It is also well-suited to executives who want to complete an MBA degree in only two years.
- Graduate Accounting Programs - The University at Albany School of Business is widely known for the breadth of our degree offerings, each designed to impart the necessary knowledge for a specific accounting specialty.
Specialized Business Programs - The School of Business also offers some of the unique programs to students with specialized needs and interests
- JD/MBA - Earn your Juris Doctor and an MBA in this program run in partnership with Albany Law School
- Certificate in Information Security - Learn about the latest technologies in the fast growing field of information security
- Interdisciplinary Ph.D. - Earn a Ph.D. degree in this program run in partnership with the College of Computing and Information's Department of Informatics
Graduate Information Sessions - Learn more about the opportunities that await you in the School of Business by attending one of our Graduate Information Sessions