Awards and Scholarships
Each spring, we recognize both undergraduate and graduate students in the School of Business with awards and scholarships.
Awards are distributed to graduating students in each of our programs/departments who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership, service to the School of Business and University community.
Scholarships refer to monetary awards given to returning students. Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence, financial need, and other criteria if specified.
- Undergraduates: only sophomores and juniors can be considered for scholarships
- Graduates: only those in the first year of a two-year graduate program can be considered for scholarships
Scholarship money is applied to a student’s tuition bill for the following fall semester.
Want to be considered for a School of Business award or scholarship? Then, keep the following timeframe in mind.
- late January-early February- you will be notified by e-mail about available awards and scholarships
- February- pick up, fill out, and return your application along with your resume and essay to the Office of Student Services, BA 361A
- late March- awards committees meet to determine winners
- 1st week of April- all applicants notified whether or not they are a recipient
- Reading Day (1st week of May)- all winners are recognized at our Annual School of Business Awards Luncheon
Read more about our scholarships!
Learn more about other University endowed scholarships.
Questions can be directed to Jason Cotugno in the School of Business.