Weekend MBA Admissions
Early processing of your application to our value-leading executive MBA program will enable you to have more planning time and help ensure that you will not be placed on a waiting list. Every application will be considered by the University at Albany New York Graduate Admissions Office and the School of Business.
Once you click on the link below, you will begin the online application process.
- On the Online Application page, click on Begin Your Online Application.
- You will be directed to a page where you will need to register for a new account or, if you've already done that, log in to see your online application.
- Once you create your Account Profile, including your password, you will be e-mailed your PIN, which will enable you to log in and start the application process.
- Click on Click here to begin your application for Admission to Graduate Study.
- Following the Application Instructions from the menu on the left, you will be able to complete your Personal Information; Admission Information (select Degree and Business Administration (Part Time)-MBA); Specialization (indicate Weekend MBA); Academic History; Test Scores (if applicable); upload your Statement of Purpose and Resume; upload Additional Materials and Transcripts, such as a GMAT waiver request; and provide your Supplementary Information for International Students (if applicable).
- Under Recommendations, clicking on Recommendation Provider List will enable you to provide the contact information for your three references. Depending on what you choose, your references will be able to either upload their recommendations as part of your online application package or send hard copies, in signed sealed envelopes, to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- The $75 application fee must accompany your application for it to be processed and you will be able to pay for it online by credit card.
If you have questions as you undertake this process, please contact our Program Director Donald G. Purdy, M.A., Director, University at Albany Weekend MBA Program 1400 Washington Avenue, Business Building 203A, Albany, NY 12222, 518.956.8381, email@example.com.