Evening MBA Admissions
You are on your way to an MBA! Please know that your application will be carefully reviewed and considered by a dedicated team of admissions professionals. Please feel free to call the program director at (518) 956-8382, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
A complete degree application includes:
- A University at Albany application
- Application fee — $75 payable online with your application.
- Transcripts from all educational institutions you have attended
(Note: it is important to send in all transcripts in order to be considered for waiver credits).
- An official copy of your GMAT score. You must request official scores be sent to UAlbany either at the time you take the exam or afterward. In some cases, we will accept GRE or LSAT scores. A GMAT waiver is available upon request based on grade point average and work experience. If you have a minimum of a 3.6 cumulative undergraduate gpa from an AACSB-accredited school along with 3 years of post-graduate full-time professional work experience OR if you have a minimum of a 3.3 cumulative undergraduate gpa from an AACSB-accredited school along with 5 years of post-graduate full-time professional work experience, you may qualify for a waiver. There is also a waiver available for current non-degree graduate UAlbany Evening MBA students with a 3.3 gpa or higher in 9 or more credit hours. To request a waiver, simply include a formal request in your application.
- Three letters of recommendation. Recommendations from current and/or previous employers and faculty at UAlbany or other universities are encouraged.
- A copy of your resume that provides detailed information about your education and experience.
(Note: 3 years of full-time post graduate work experience is required for the Evening MBA program).
- Statement of Goals outlining your personal and professional goals, and objectives for the Evening MBA program.
- Submit all application materials and payment to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University Administration Building Room 121
University at Albany
1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, New York 12222
- Fall: August 1st
- Spring: December 1st
- Summer: May 1st
You may also apply to the Evening MBA program as a non-degree student. Requirements include a minimum 3.0 gpa and 3 years of full-time, post-graduate work experience. Please submit a non-degree application, $20 application fee, resume, and official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admissions.