Dean's Leadership Council
Mission Statement & Goals
To serve as ambassadors of the University at Albany School of Business through advocacy, networking, and communication in an effort to foster a sense of community, pride, and tradition amongst all.
In addition to facilitating the exchange of ideas between School of Business groups, the DLC also assists in helping new students adjust to campus life. At the end of each semester, DLC runs “R&R” to fuel School of Business students with snacks and refreshments as they prepare for their finals. In the fall, DLC hosts Pick Your Path, an opportunity to learn more about majors and concentrations. The spring semester starts with introducing students to School of Business groups through a Club Fair. DLC then concludes with Flash Mock Interviewing, designed to enhance networking/interviewing skills. The council also fundraises through their participation in the annual Junior Achievement Bowl-a-Thon. All events and activities foster collaboration among student group leaders with the goal of supporting new students.
- The Dean’s Leadership Council is made up of ambassadors from the following School of Business student groups:
- Albany Business Leaders Emerging (ABLE)
- Albany Currency Traders (ACT)
- Albany Mentorship Program (AMP)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP)
- Delta Sigma Pi (DSP)
- Digital Forensics Association
- Fashion Associate for Collegiate Entrepreneurs (FACE)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- Pi Sigma Epsilon (PSE)
- School of Business Direct Admits
- UAlbany School of Business Investment Group (UASBIG)
- UAlbany Stock Exchange Club (UASE)
- Women Excelling in Business (WEB)
Learn about the history and origins of the Dean’s Leadership Council!
Contact the DLC: Email - firstname.lastname@example.org