Share the Wealth
We urge you to recruit our students, visit campus, attend alumni and networking events and to continue your financial support. When you help current students, you increase the value of your degree, while helping others along the same path you've chosen. There are a variety of opportunities to give back to the School of Business. One way is through a financial donation.
Alumni and friends have shared other riches with us, including time, experience, expertise and contacts. The cornerstone of our programs is practical experience. Successful graduates offer the real world knowledge of the business world, having “been there and done that.”
"Overall I have about 400 students doing similar activities (across the country). Working with UAlbany is the easiest among the campuses I work with. It's been a great experience."- Craig Devoe, Account Executive, Apple, MBA, class of 2005
Here are ways you can be involved with your alma mater:
- Post a job or internship opportunity for current students or alumni.
- Mentor a UAlbany Business student.
- Assist students in preparing for a job search through resume reviews, cover letter critiques, and conducting mock interviews.
- Enable contacts between the School of Business Career Services Office and your Human Resource department.
- Share your expertise through lunchtime and panel discussions, and other guest speaking engagements. For more information on School of Business News and Events, please visit http://www.albany.edu/business/school-of-business-news.php
- Refer an intelligent, highly motivated undergraduate or graduate student to the School of Business.
For more information on any of these opportunities, contact Deirdre Sweeney, Director of Career Services at the Career Services Office at (518) 442-4199 or Bill Roller, Director of Development at (518) 442-4909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional opportunities for Mentoring are provided through the UAlbany Alumni Association. Please visit http://www.albany.edu/alumni/
for more information.